It's a game Arsenal cannot afford to lose when they host English Premier League leaders Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
If Mikel Arteta's Gunners lose, they will be eight points behind the Merseysiders, leaving them with a mountain to climb in the title race. The hosts will be looking to avenge their defeat to Jurgen Klopp's Reds in the FA Cup in January, and will take part in this important match after a 2-1 test away to Nottingham Forest. .
Liverpool, on the other hand, continued their excellent form by defeating Chelsea 4-1 in midweek, with promising youngster Conor Bradley scoring his first goal for the club.
Below we give you an overview of the best Live TV streaming service You can use it to watch matches from anywhere in the world.
Arsenal vs Liverpool: when and where?
Arsenal host Liverpool on the 21st at the Emirates Stadium in north London. Sunday February 4th.Kickoff is set 4:30 PM GMT (Monday, February 5th at 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT in the US and Canada, 3:30 AM AEDT in Australia).
How to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can't watch the game locally, you may need to find another way to watch the game. In that case, using a VPN comes in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from encrypting your traffic and limiting your speed on game day. It's also great if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add extra functionality. Get even more privacy for your devices and logins.
A VPN allows you to virtually change location and access games on your phone, tablet, or laptop. So, if your internet provider or mobile phone company continues to provide you with an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a power outage area, a VPN can help by providing you with the correct IP address that is not in a power outage area. We can fix that problem. Most VPNs like ours Editor's Choice, ExpressVPNyou can do this very easily.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you're streaming from. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks. Even if the VPN is legal, streaming services may suspend the accounts of users deemed to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Check out our other great pieces VPN SALE what's happening now.
Arsenal vs Liverpool live stream in the US
Sunday's Arsenal vs Liverpool match is streamed below peacock. To watch games live, you need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account.
Live streaming the Arsenal vs Liverpool match in the UK
Premier League rights in the UK are owned by Sky Sports. prime video TNT Sport (previously known as BT Sport). Arsenal vs Liverpool will be exclusive to Sky Sports and will be shown on Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via the Sky Go app, but cord cutters will want to set up a Now account and Now Sports membership to stream the game. You would think so.
Live streaming Arsenal vs Liverpool match in Canada
If you want to stream Arsenal vs. Liverpool live in Canada, you'll need to subscribe to Fubo. The service has exclusive rights to this season of the Premier League.
Live streaming Arsenal vs Liverpool match in Australia
Soccer fans Down Under can watch this EPL match on Optus Sports, the streaming service that is broadcasting every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming Premier League using a VPN
- Your experience and success with streaming EPL matches may vary as four variables come into play: ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN.
- If you don't see your location listed as a default option in ExpressVPN, try using the “Search a city or country” option.
- If you still can't get the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two simple solutions you can try. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to your account is in your correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file for your account. Second, some smart TVs, such as Roku, don't have a VPN app that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you need to install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you're using (such as your phone) so that devices on your Wi-Fi network appear in the correct display locations.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main sites to quickly install a VPN on your router. After you install your cable network's sports app, your smart TV service may ask you to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to the email address registered on your smart TV. In this case, setting up a VPN on your router will help as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- Also, make sure you're using a privacy-first browser when logging into services, as browsers can still leak your location information even though you're using a VPN.usually recommended Brave.