After a shocking first match, India and England will face off again in the second Test of the series in Visakhapatnam.
In the first Test, the tourists surprised India with their first performance in a long time, and England fought their way to a 28-run victory under pressure.
That victory was led by Ollie Pope's brilliant 196-run stint and equally important spinner Tom Hartley's 7-62 on debut.
India will look to bounce back, but batsman KL Rahul and all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja missed the second Test due to injury, joining a long list of absentees that includes reliable run machine Virat Kohli.
Below we give you an overview of the best Live TV streaming service You can use it to watch the second game of the series from anywhere in the world.
India vs England: when and where?
India will take on England in the second match of this Test series to be played at the Dr YS Rajashekhar Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam. From Friday, February 2nd to Tuesday, February 6th. Play is set to begin each day at the following times 9:30 a.m. local India time (IST) — this is 4 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) 3pm AEDT on Thursday 3rd January in the UK and 11pm ET or 8pm PT in the US.
How to watch India vs England 2nd Test online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can't watch this Test match locally, you may need to find another way to watch the match. In that case, using a VPN can help. A VPN is also the best way to encrypt your traffic and prevent your ISP from throttling your speed. It's also a great idea if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add an extra layer. Device and login privacy.
A VPN allows you to virtually change location and access games on your phone, tablet, or laptop. Most VPNs like ours Editor's Choice, ExpressVPNyou can do this very easily.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Australia, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you're streaming to. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks. Even if the VPN is legal, streaming services may suspend the accounts of users deemed to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Check out our other great pieces VPN SALE what's happening now.
India vs England live stream in the US
The second Test of the series can be watched live on cricket-only streaming service Willow TV.
Stream the 2nd Test in India for free
The second Test between India and England will be available to watch in the host nation on the sports network Sports 18. This means it will be available to watch for free via OTT platform JioCinema.
Watch India vs England in the UK
The series is being broadcast live exclusively in the UK by TNT Sports.
Stream India vs England in Australia
Pay TV network Foxtel and its streaming platform Kayo are airing the second Test match of the series, Down Under.
Quick tips to stream India vs England using a VPN
- Your experience and success when streaming this Test match live can vary as four variables come into play: ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN.
- If you don't see your location listed as a default option in ExpressVPN, try using the “Search a city or country” option.
- If you still can't get the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two simple solutions you can try. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to your account is in your correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file for your account. Second, some smart TVs, such as Roku, don't have a VPN app that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you need to install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you're using (such as your phone) so that devices on your Wi-Fi network appear in the correct display locations.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main sites to quickly install a VPN on your router. After you install your cable network's sports app, your smart TV service may ask you to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to the email address registered on your smart TV. In this case, setting up a VPN on your router will help as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- Also, make sure you're using a privacy-first browser to log in to the service, as browsers can leak your location even though you're using a VPN.usually recommended Brave.