The weekend's Premier League fixtures begin on Saturday with Everton hosting Tottenham at Goodison Park in a clash that could have big implications for both teams.
Sean Dyche's side were without a win in their last five Premier League games and slipped back into the relegation zone in midweek after a gold row against Fulham.
Spurs returned to winning ways with a 3-2 win over London rivals Brentford on Wednesday, moving them up to fourth in the table. Still, manager Ange Postecoglou will be well aware that his side need to improve on the road if they are to maintain a top-four challenge. His team has recorded just one win on the road in the past five days.
Below we give you an overview of the best Live TV streaming service You can use it to watch games live from anywhere in the world.
Everton vs Tottenham: when and where?
Everton host Spurs at Goodison Park. Saturday, February 3rd.Kickoff is set 12:30:30 PM GMT (7:30 AM ET, 4:30 AM PT in the US and Canada, 11:30 PM AEDT in Australia).
How to watch Everton vs Tottenham online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can't watch the game locally, you may need to find another way to watch the game. In that case, using a VPN comes in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from encrypting your traffic and limiting your speed on game day. It's also great if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add extra functionality. Get even more privacy for your devices and logins.
A VPN allows you to virtually change location and access games on your phone, tablet, or laptop. So, if your internet provider or mobile phone company continues to provide you with an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a power outage area, a VPN can help by providing you with the correct IP address that is not in a power outage area. We can fix that problem. Most VPNs like ours Editor's Choice, ExpressVPNyou can do this very easily.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you're streaming from. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks. Even if the VPN is legal, streaming services may suspend the accounts of users deemed to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Check out our other great pieces VPN SALE what's happening now.
Everton vs Tottenham live stream in the US
Saturday's Everton vs. Tottenham match is being streamed on USA Network and can be accessed as part of your cable package or via: NBC Sports website With a valid login, you can stream via Sling TV or other more expensive streaming TV services.
Live streaming the Everton vs Tottenham match in the UK
Premier League rights in the UK are owned by Sky Sports. Amazon Prime Video TNT Sport (previously known as BT Sport). The Everton vs. Tottenham match will be exclusive to TNT Sports and will be shown in 4K on TNT Sports 1, TNT Sports 1 HD and TNT Sports Ultimate.
Live streaming the Everton vs. Tottenham match in Canada
If you want to stream Everton vs. Tottenham live in Canada, you'll need to subscribe to Fubo. The service has exclusive rights to this season of the Premier League.
Live streaming the Everton vs Tottenham match in Australia
Soccer fans Down Under can watch this EPL match on Optus Sports, the streaming service that is broadcasting every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming Premier League using a VPN
- Your experience and success with streaming EPL matches may vary as four variables come into play: ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN.
- If you don't see your location listed as a default option in ExpressVPN, try using the “Search a city or country” option.
- If you still can't get the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two simple solutions you can try. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to your account is in your correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file for your account. Second, some smart TVs, such as Roku, don't have a VPN app that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you need to install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you're using (such as your phone) so that devices on your Wi-Fi network appear in the correct display locations.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main sites to quickly install a VPN on your router. After you install your cable network's sports app, your smart TV service may ask you to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to the email address registered on your smart TV. In this case, setting up a VPN on your router will help as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- Also, make sure you're using a privacy-first browser when logging into services, as browsers can still leak your location information even though you're using a VPN.usually recommended Brave.