Fulham will be desperate to recover from a 2-1 aggregate deficit when they host Liverpool in an intriguing Carabao Cup semi-final second leg in west London on Wednesday.
Fulham led for much of the first leg, but Willian's 19th-minute strike was ultimately canceled out by second-half goals from Curtis Jones and Cody Gakpo.
Liverpool currently sit five points clear at the top of the English Premier League and have emerged as favorites to secure a place in the final at Wembley. However, the Reds will be without the key duo of Dominik Szoboszlai and Trent Alexander-Arnold.
Tom Cairney is expected to start in midfield for Fulham, while Harry Wilson could start on the right wing for the Cottage against his former club.
Below we give you an overview of the best Live TV streaming service You can use it to watch games live from anywhere in the world.
Fulham vs Liverpool: when and where?
The second leg of the Carabao Cup semi-final between Fulham and Liverpool will be played at Craven Cottage on 1 November 2019. Wednesday, January 24th.Kick-off is set for 8pm local UK time (3pm ET, 12pm PT, 7am AEDT on Thursday, January 25th in Australia).
How to watch EFL Cup Semi-Final Fulham vs Liverpool online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can't watch the game locally, you may need to find another way to watch the game. In that case, using a VPN comes in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from encrypting your traffic and limiting your speed on game day. It's also great if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add extra functionality. Get even more privacy for your devices and logins.
A VPN allows you to virtually change location and access games on your phone, tablet, or laptop. So, if your internet provider or mobile phone company continues to provide you with an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a power outage area, a VPN can help by providing you with the correct IP address that is not in a power outage area. We can fix that problem. Most VPNs like ours Editor's Choice, ExpressVPNyou can do this very easily.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you're streaming from. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks. Even if the VPN is legal, streaming services may suspend the accounts of users deemed to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Check out our other great pieces VPN SALE what's happening now.
Live stream the Fulham vs Liverpool match in the US
Wednesday's Carabao Cup semi-final second leg will be broadcast live exclusively in the United States. ESPN Plus.
Live streaming the Fulham vs Liverpool match in the UK
Sky Sports owns the rights to live broadcast the Carabao Cup semi-final in the UK. Wednesday's match will be shown on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football channels. If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via the Sky Go app, but cord cutters will need to set up a Now account and Now Sports membership to stream the game. There will be.
Live streaming Fulham vs Liverpool match in Canada
If you want to live stream the EFL Cup in Canada, you'll need to subscribe to DAZN Canada. The service has exclusive broadcast rights to this match as well as all matches in this season's UEFA Champions League and Europa League.
Live streaming Fulham vs Liverpool match in Australia
Soccer fans Down Under can watch the EFL Cup on streaming service beIN Sports, which has exclusive broadcast rights to the competition in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming Carabao Cup using a VPN
- Your experience and success when streaming this cup match can vary as four variables come into play: ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN.
- If you don't see your location listed as a default option in ExpressVPN, try using the “Search a city or country” option.
- If you still can't get the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two simple solutions you can try. First, log into your streaming service's subscription account and make sure the address associated with your account is in your correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file for your account. Second, some smart TVs, such as Roku, don't have a VPN app that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you'll need to install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you're using (such as your phone) so that devices on your Wi-Fi network appear in the correct display locations.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main sites to quickly install a VPN on your router. After you install your cable network's sports app, your smart TV service may ask you to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to the email address registered on your smart TV. In this case, setting up a VPN on your router will help as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- Also, make sure you're using a privacy-first browser when logging into services, as browsers can often leak your location despite using a VPN. please.usually recommended Brave.