Tax season is here, and your refund could be on the way.If you want to receive your money faster, please check the following file electronically and setup direct deposit. It's an easy way to access your IRS money days earlier than usual.
There is another way to get tax refund It's even faster. You can receive it up to 5 days early and no bank account is required. cash remittance app like VenmoCash App or PayPal can help you process your tax refund and provide your money faster than traditional banking services.
Learn how to set up direct deposit with Venmo, Cash App, or PayPal to get your money back faster.For more information, see how File your taxes for free You'll also find a cheat sheet for filing your taxes and our picks for the best tax software here.
read more: File early and save up to 20% on your 2023 taxes with TurboTax
How to get your tax refund faster
Unlike most banks, cash transfer apps like Venmo make your deposit available immediately after you receive it. This means you won't have to wait for your bank to process your deposit (which can take up to a week) and get your money back up to 5 days sooner.
read more: Best Tax Software of 2024
How to get a refund through Venmo
Setting up a Venmo account takes less than 5 minutes. Here's how:
1. Download the Venmo app on your phone and create an account or sign in.
2. Select the profile icon at the bottom right of the screen, setting button.
3. Scroll down and tap direct deposit. Note that you need to verify your ID if you haven't already.
Four. Select “Show Account Number” to access your Venmo account details.
Five. When you file your tax return, enter your Venmo routing and account number. Once the taxes are processed by the IRS, the refund will be sent to his Venmo account up to 5 days early.
How to get a refund through Cash App
If you want to set up direct deposit with Cash App, here's how.
1. Download the Cash App app on your phone and create an account or sign in.
2. Tap. banking industry Click the tab at the bottom left of the screen. It is shaped like a building.
3. Scroll down and select direct deposit. Please note that you can receive your money 2 days early.
Four. Next, you need to create a free cash card.Tap get free cash card Follow the on-screen instructions.
Five. Once you're done, you can return to direct deposit Click the tab and copy the routing number and account number. Please use it when filing your taxes. Refunds will arrive up to 2 days early.
read more: IRS Delayed 1099-K: What PayPal, Venmo, and Cash App Users Need to Know This Tax Season
Get your tax refund through PayPal
Similar to Venmo (owned by PayPal) and Cash App, you can get your money back two days faster with PayPal. Here's how:
1. Download PayPal on your mobile device and sign in or create an account.
2. Scroll and select the menu option at the top direct deposit.
3. You will now have access to your routing and account information within your PayPal wallet. When you use PayPal for direct deposit from the IRS, you can get your refund up to 5 days faster.
Learn more about How to track your tax refund.