Brighton will be aiming for back-to-back league wins against Spurs for the first time as they travel to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for this much-anticipated clash.
Ange Postecoglou's Spurs will be looking to extend their four-game unbeaten run in the EPL and further boost their hopes of qualifying for the Champions League.
The Seagulls, who are currently third and nine points behind the hosts, go into this clash on the back of last weekend's morale-boosting 4-1 win over arch-rivals Crystal Palace.
Below we give you an overview of the best Live TV streaming service You can use it to watch games live from anywhere in the world.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion: When and where?
Spurs host Brighton & Hove Albion at Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday, February 10th.Kickoff is set 3:00 PM GMT (10:00 AM ET, 7:00 AM PT in the US and Canada, 2:00 AM AEDT on Sunday, February 11th in Australia).
How to watch Tottenham vs Brighton online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can't watch the game locally, you may need to find another way to watch the game. In that case, using a VPN comes in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from encrypting your traffic and limiting your speed on game day. It's also great if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add extra functionality. Get even more privacy for your devices and logins.
A VPN allows you to virtually change location and access games on your phone, tablet, or laptop. So, if your internet provider or mobile phone company continues to provide you with an IP address that incorrectly indicates your location in a power outage area, a VPN can help by providing you with the correct IP address that is not in a power outage area. We can fix that problem. Most VPNs like ours Editor's Choice, ExpressVPNyou can do this very easily.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you're streaming from. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks. Even if the VPN is legal, streaming services may suspend the accounts of users deemed to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Check out our other great pieces VPN SALE what's happening now.
Tottenham vs Brighton live stream in the US
Tottenham vs Brighton match on Saturday peacock. To watch games live, you need a Peacock Premium or Premium Plus account.
Can I live stream the Tottenham vs Brighton match in the UK?
Due to the traditional 3pm Saturday kick-off, no broadcaster in the UK has the rights to broadcast the match live due to the blackout. To protect spectators across the English football pyramid, it is prohibited to broadcast matches locally during those times.
This also means that if you're in the UK for tourism or work, you likely won't be able to watch the match from home like you normally would, thanks to geo-blocking.
However, there is one option to avoid this. As explained above, a VPN allows you to set your location to the country where the match is being broadcast and navigate from there.
Live streaming the Tottenham vs Brighton match in Canada
If you want to stream Tottenham vs. Brighton live in Canada, you'll need to subscribe to Fubo. The service has exclusive rights to this season of the Premier League.
Live streaming the Tottenham vs Brighton match in Australia
Soccer fans Down Under can watch this EPL match on Optus Sports, the streaming service that is broadcasting every Premier League match live in Australia this season.
Quick tips for streaming Premier League using a VPN
- Your experience and success with streaming EPL matches may vary as four variables come into play: ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN.
- If you don't see your location listed as a default option in ExpressVPN, try using the “Search a city or country” option.
- If you still can't get the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two simple solutions you can try. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to your account is in your correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file for your account. Second, some smart TVs, such as Roku, don't have a VPN app that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you need to install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you're using (such as your phone) so that devices on your Wi-Fi network appear in the correct display locations.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main sites to quickly install a VPN on your router. After you install your cable network's sports app, your smart TV service may ask you to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to the email address registered on your smart TV. In this case, setting up a VPN on your router will help as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- Also, make sure you're using a privacy-first browser when logging into services, as browsers can often leak location information despite using a VPN. please.usually recommended Brave.