After playing out a stalemate at Stamford Bridge last month, Aston Villa and Chelsea will resume their rivalry for an FA Cup fourth round rematch at Villa Park on Wednesday.
This second meeting arose due to the difference in the recent performances of both teams in the English Premier League, with Chelsea losing 4-2 at home to Wolves in their previous encounter, while Villa were away. They defeated struggling Sheffield United 5-0.
The reward for tonight's eventual winner is a Round 5 draw at home to Championship leaders Leeds.
Below we give you an overview of the best Live TV streaming service You can use it to watch games live no matter where you are in the world.
Aston Villa vs Chelsea: when and where?
Aston Villa take on Chelsea in an FA Cup fourth round rematch held at Villa Park, Aston, Birmingham. Wednesday, February 7th.Kickoff is set 8pm GMT local UK time (3pm ET, 12pm PT in the US and Canada, 7am AEST on Thursday, February 9th in Australia).
How to watch Aston Villa vs Chelsea online from anywhere using a VPN
If you can't watch the game locally, you may need to find another way to watch the game. In that case, using a VPN comes in handy. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from encrypting your traffic and limiting your speed on game day. It's also great if you find yourself connected to a Wi-Fi network while traveling and want to add extra functionality. Get even more privacy for your devices and logins.
A VPN allows you to virtually change location and access games on your phone, tablet, or laptop. Most VPNs like ours Editor's Choice, ExpressVPNyou can do this very easily.
Using a VPN to watch or stream sports is legal in countries where VPNs are legal, including the US, UK, and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service you're streaming from. You need to make sure your VPN is configured correctly to prevent leaks. Even if the VPN is legal, streaming services may suspend the accounts of users deemed to be circumventing properly applied blackout restrictions.
Looking for other options? Check out our other great pieces VPN SALE what's happening now.
Aston Villa vs Chelsea match live streamed in the US
The cup match at Villa Parklis will be broadcast live exclusively in the US. ESPN Plus. Kickoff for US viewers is Wednesday at 3pm ET (12pm PT).
How to live stream the Aston Villa vs Chelsea match for free in the UK
In great news for British football fans, free-to-air broadcasters BBC and ITV will share live coverage of this season's FA Cup, with the match being shown on ITV.
ITV1 will begin coverage at 7.30pm GMT ahead of kick-off at 8pm.
Can I live stream Aston Villa vs Chelsea in Canada?
Canadian soccer fans who want to watch this FA Cup match can watch every match live through Sportsnet.
Live stream Aston Villa vs Chelsea match in Australia
ViacomCBS owns the broadcast rights to the FA Cup in Australia, so you can watch matches from the tournament live Down Under through their streaming service Paramount Plus. All you have to do is set an alarm for early Thursday morning. Kick-off is at 7am AEDT.
Quick tips for streaming the FA Cup using a VPN
- Your experience and success when streaming FA Cup matches may vary as four variables come into play: ISP, browser, video streaming provider, and VPN.
- If you don't see your location listed as a default option in ExpressVPN, try using the “Search a city or country” option.
- If you still can't get the game after turning on your VPN and setting it to the correct viewing area, there are two simple solutions you can try. First, log into your streaming service subscription account and make sure the address registered to your account is in your correct viewing area. If not, you may need to change the physical address on file for your account. Second, some smart TVs, such as Roku, don't have a VPN app that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you'll need to install a VPN on your router or the mobile hotspot you're using (such as your phone) so that devices on your Wi-Fi network appear in the correct display locations.
- All of the VPN providers we recommend have helpful instructions on their main sites to quickly install a VPN on your router. After you install your cable network's sports app, your smart TV service may ask you to verify a numeric code or click a link sent to the email address registered on your smart TV. In this case, setting up a VPN on your router will help as both devices will appear to be in the correct location.
- Also, make sure you're using a privacy-first browser when logging into services, as browsers can often leak your location despite using a VPN. please.usually recommended Brave.